What Training Do I Need?
Our new business partners require comprehensive training on all our systems and best practice on delivering the TKC suite of expert cleaning services.
- Franchisees need to be trained in all aspects of owning, operating and marketing a TKC franchise.
- Franchisees will need training in the classroom and in the field to understand and be confident in delivering the TKC brand, culture and values.
- Franchisees must undertake and successfully complete any construction industry certificates and qualifications that are a legal requirement or deemed necessary.
What Training Do I Get?
We provide one to one training with key management staff specific to your individual requirements addressing all needs above. We provide your key training stages including:
- Initial Training – 4 days in London
- Launch Programme – one week in territory training
- On-going Marketing – assistance in local PR and communications
Training will involve on-site observation of real projects first hand. You will meet existing clients as well as meeting new.
Our initial training covers, but is not limited to:
Our launch programme covers, but is not limited to:
We will assist you in designing a specific plan to meet your requirements.
Do I Need Previous Experience?
Previous experience in the sector is great but not necessary, however previous business experience is essential and B2B sales is a real advantage.